A message from your hosts...
As we went about turning part of our homestead into a place where others could come to enjoy rural Wisconsin, we gave a lot of thought to setting forth some rules and regulations to assure that everyone would have a happy safe visit. That in mind we ask that you abide by the following:
- Please stay in designated campground areas. Our farming neighbors are as excited about this campground as we are and we'd like you to help us keep it that way.
- Observe our "Quiet Time" from 11 P.M. to 6 A.M. While you're here to enjoy, we also realize that all fun and no rest makes for some pretty cranky campers.
Please take note of our "no-no's"
- No Wood Cutting - we're preserving our campgrounds for tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. Please help us.
- No Littering - we'd rather enjoy nature ourselves than pick up after those who don't.
- No Dirt Bikes - we'd like to keep the quiet of the countryside, and know that you would also.
- No Digging - if you'll leave the digging to us, we'll leave the camping to you.
- Please abide by the state law that requires pets to be leashed at all times; and that pets be well behaved; and that pet owners take responsibility for pet clean-up.
When planning your stay, consider the following:
Campsites are reserved on a first-come, first served basis.
Rates are based by day or week.
Check out time is at 2 P.M.
Advanced reservations require first night deposit for information and reservations,
please call 608.935.5446.
Camping season is from mid April till November (pending Wisconsin weather)